6 Ocak 2009 Salı

When you are 10 years old, you have diferent dreams. Having baby dolls, playing with friends, kissing your mum and dad, watching cartoons may be enough. But, when comes to 35, you either realized your dreams or having regrets for them.For me, although I love the purity and innocence of childhood, I don’t want to live the same things again no matter how lovely or bad they were.Life is a dilemma. You have some expectations, but it may give you different things. So, making plans isn’t enough for it.Now, I am 35. I am a worldwide known author and poet. My books are on the bestseller list. I have translated a lot of books . I am the editor of Times magazine.Also, I am a professor at Harvard University. I give lectures. I know 10 languages. I travel everywhere and give seminars. I have a hause in the countrside. I live with my mother. My brothers have childs and I am an aunt. This is a nice feeling. They all have set up their business. I have opened a kindergarten for my sister, because she loves children a lot. I haven’t married yet. Being a father to my family isn’t a simple thing to do. It required me to devote my life to them. Anyway, I am happy with their wifes and children.Anyway, i still have somebody in heart. I experinced love at a this late age.

Hiç yorum yok: